Sunday, November 1, 2009

11/1

Because of the National Athletic Games, we have a ten days vacation. One of my friends even joins the competition, wish he can get good grades. This week we are working on our debate competition on Saturday and next Saturday.
The first competition is in a school which is in Tainan. There is over one hundred school is going to join the competition I think, but we are just going to fight with two school. It’s a little bit nervous because it is the first time that I am going to debate with others, after the first competition I think I behave pretty well, and we win the other school just a little. And we have a little break between the next competitions. The next team which is going to debate with us is a little bit weak, and I am a little bit angry about them because it’s looks like they are yelling to me. In the end, I think we still win a little. The train ticket was very expensive, it cost 508 NT dollars, and the bad thing is that our school didn’t help us to afford the money.
The next competition which is hold by our self, we just invite one school to debate with us. I think I behave very badly in this competition; I make a lot of mistake. But the good thing is that the team in other school seems very bad. In the end we win the game, and to my surprise I have the highest score in the game, so I am very happy about that.
Even though debate is very hard and took a lot of time, but I still think it’s still an interesting game to me, and I meet a lot of friends. I think the next competition might be on December.

No comments:

Post a Comment