Monday, August 10, 2009

aug 10


Today it’s Monday again, but this week I don’t have to go to the class, because in this week there is going to have a final exam. And we went to make sure that I won’t go to the class in the wrong date. And in this week I can go to the class that I can’t go because of the class, so this week I have new plan, it’s seem a little bit far, so I have to take the bus to go there. And Angle gives me a lot of the ticket of the bus, so that I can take the bus every day. Today I don’t have to go to the class, so Angel didn’t wake me up at the morning. Because of that I wake up a little bit late this morning, when I wake up it’s already eleven o’clock. So I go to eat lunch before I wake up.
Today’s lunch is spaghetti; the best thing to eat at the house is that I can eat the food which is hot, and I don’t really like to eat the thing which is not hot. So I eat the lunch before I went out, I went out about noon and after that I walk to the bookstore. I go to the bookstore and read my book in our school, and I read so comic book when I am resting. After that I go to the meeting at a place which have some international people like me, I go there and asked some question about me and talk a while. About eight thirty the meeting is almost over, and it’s a little bit late so I go to the bus stop and wait for the bus. When I arrive to my home, it is about nine o’clock.

2 comments:

  1. well just in case that you wonder why u got a D

    first too many unneeded word
    such as so, and , but
    you really dont need to use them all the time

    well some grammar error
    such as the sentence you talk about hot food and cold food
    i have to look twice to be able to understand what were u trying to say

    ReplyDelete