Tuesday, August 4, 2009

aug 4


Today I woke up at earlier, it’s about eight thirty. I feel a little bit stomachache these days, so I go to the bathroom again, so that Angel goes downstairs by herself. After that I go and finish my breakfast and clean up the stuff after I go out. And today I have to go to the forty five street first which is the different way to the school. Because I have to return the video first or we can’t rent another video. It does can only rent three video a time. So after I return the video, I go back to the way where I go to school, and on my way to the school, I just see that Angel left her staff when she get on the car, so I help her to take it. After that I go to take the bus and I arrive at our classroom just on time.
Today’s lunch is still a homemade sandwich, it’s because it is the easiest and the only thing I can make I think. But it is still very delicious even I eat it every day. After the lunch, I go to my second class at about twelve forty. Today’s people are still a lot, so I don’t have to worry that I will be finding out. After the class I go to the book store and reading the book that I have to write a report this week. Even it is a book I found it in the children’s book, I still think it is hard for me and I have to find the word in the dictionary many times. I think I read a little bit slow, so I think I have to read faster or I have to be tired in the weekend. And I have to stay at the bookstore for whole day.

2 comments:

  1. "It does can only rent three video a time."
    read it again
    does that sentence make sense?
    try to cross out the "does"
    it can only rent 3 video a time.

    well thats very nice of u
    picking up Angel's stuff
    for that
    u deserve a B

    Grade: B (+2 points, 1 dollar)

    ReplyDelete