Wednesday, August 5, 2009

aug 5


Today we wake up at about eight forty or fifty, it’s not too late. So after I woke up, Angel is just going to go out. She goes to the bathroom first before she goes downstairs. And I am waiting for her because I want to go to the bathroom too. After I go to the bathroom Angel is already go downstairs, I think Angel is faster then before, and don’t need me to go downstairs with her. After the bathroom I go back you my room and eat my breakfast. After the breakfast I go to the bus stop and wait for the bus, I wait for bus about five minutes. And I arrive at the class is at nine fifty. The bad thing is that I forget to bring my jacket today, and the air conditioner is so cold.
Finally its noon, I can’t go away from this cold classroom and go to eat my lunch at the bookstore. After the lunch I go to the class at about twelve forty, when I arrive there are already a lot of people. The bad thing happens again, that we have a test in the end of the class, so as usual I have to run out the class room. Even though I run out many times it is still very stupid. So after the classes I go to the bookstore add continue my book report. I still have a lot to read, so I think I have to stay at the book store for whole day, or I can’t finish it. After reading I go back home, when I go home, I found that I forgot to return the video today, so I go out and return it immediately. And the bad thing is that I forget to buy thing in the store either, but I still have some pasta to eat today.

2 comments:

  1. Grade: D (+2 points, 0 dollar)

    i didnt read what you wrote
    since u didnt mean to put any effort in it
    i figure i dont need it either

    ReplyDelete