Wednesday, August 19, 2009

aug 18


Today is Tuesday; it is very relaxed that I don’t have to go to the classes or preparing my report or something. But I still have to read my books in the school which is going to test. So even though I don’t have to go out, but I have to stay home and read the books. I woke up at ten o’clock in the morning; after I woke up I go to eat spaghetti for the lunch. But the bad thing is that when I warm up, I forgot to close the fire for a while, in the end, some of the food in the pot is dark and it tasted very bad. And the bad thing is that I just cooked yesterday, so it is very wasteful. So I have to warm up something else for the lunch, and I don’t know if I have to buy something else to cook, because that I am going home on Thursday evening, so I don’t know weather cook or not. So after eating the lunch, I took a rest and started to study my book which is going to test. About one or two o’clock, Angel comes home and seem like she had a bad mood today. So when she comes home she is very angry and told me what is going on, like her doctor didn’t give a good medical treatment. So she is very angry and even called dad and mom to hear what is going on. In the evening I started to worry about what gift should I buy for my friends. So we started to find which thing that Angel don’t want and can give it to my friends. In the end we found a lot of thing, but some is strange that I don’t know how to give my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment