Wednesday, August 19, 2009

aug 19


Today is Wednesday, I started too worried about the exam in our school and what gift should I buy to my friends. I really don’t like to buy gift, many people always tell me to buy gift when I come back, but some of the people I don’t even wants to buy a gift for him, and he keep asking me to bring the gift. Even the one who I decided to buy the gift, I don’t know what should I buy and don’t know if he will like it or not. And the most thing I afraid is that if some friends who is closed to me and I forget to buy a gift for him, I think he will be very mad at me. This is the most reason why I don’t want to buy any gift for them, and some of the gift I think will not be as good as they think I will give, so now I am very worried about it, and I don’t know who should I buy the gift to. Today Angel wants me to wait for a package, in the package it’s a shoes which can make you stand comfortable and won’t hurt your ankle so much. If she had this shoes that she can go out with me and buy something for me or the gift for my friends. We are going to buy something in tomorrow morning, because it’s the last day and I haven’t buy the gift yet, so I have to buy it faster. At first Angel was very worried that the package won’t be here, because their apartment didn’t have a door bell, so some people will just take the package away. So she wants me to go downstairs and put a paper in the door and told him to put the package in the floor. When I go downstairs the package is already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment