Tuesday, August 18, 2009

aug 17


Today is Monday, I originally decided to ride a bike today, but because of some reason, I decided to stay at home a studied for whole day. The reason why I decided not to go to the see the Amish is because of couple reason. First, it’s is a little bit too far for me and I haven’t ride for a long time. Second, it’s boring that you have to ride it by yourself because Angel’s lag is hurt so that she can ride with me. The third reason is that the bicycle is not comfortable for me, last time I ride just for two hours and my bottom hurts for two days. Because of those reason, even that I really want to see the Amish, I still decided not to go there. So I slept very late, when I woke up it’s about ten o’clock. These days I always sleep until ten o’clock and the second thing I do is to eat the lunch. Today’s lunch is still spaghetti, the good thing to eat at home is that I can eat the food it is hot. So after eating the lunch, I take a rest for a while. About one o’clock, I started to read my books which will test about next week. So I am very worried about it, even though dad said that it’s okay that I don’t have a good grade on this exam. But I still don’t want to get a scored which is too bad. The test will be test on next week, even though it’s too late to read the books, but I think it’s is better than do nothing. Most of my friends in the high school already start to read the books, so in thins way I am so worried about it.

1 comment:

  1. Today is Monday, I originally decided to ride a bike today, but because of some reason, I decided to stay at home to study for a whole day. The reason why I decided not to go to the see the Armish is based on a couple of reasons. First, it is a little bit too far for me and I haven’t ridden since a long time ago. Second, it’s boring to ride alone because Angel’s ankle hurts so that she cannot ride with me. The third reason is that the bicycle is not comfortable for me, last time I rode just for two hours and my bottom hurts for two days. Based on those reasons, even that I really want to see the Armish, I still decided not to go there. So I slept until very late, when I woke up it’s about ten o’clock. These days I always sleep until ten o’clock and the next thing I do after that is to eat lunch. Today’s lunch is still spaghetti, the good thing to be at home is that I can eat the food when it is hot. So after eating lunch, I took a rest for a while. About one o’clock, I started to read my books which will be tested next week. So I am very worried about it, even though dad said that it’s okay if I don’t get a good grade on this exam,but I still don’t want to get a very bad score. even though it’s really too late to study, but I think it’s is better than doing nothing. Most of my friends in school already started to study, so I am so worried that I will fall behind.

    ReplyDelete