Tuesday, August 11, 2009

aug 11


Today it’s Tuesday, but this week I don’t have to go to school, so I can sleep later than before. When I woke up it’s about eleven, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom and take a shower. It is comfortable to take a shower in the morning, it feels more energy, and I used to take the shower in the morning when I was a junior high school student. In that time I always take a shower before I go to school. After I take a shower, I go to eat the lunch; today’s lunch is spaghetti again, the reason why I always eat is because it is the easiest thing to make and the only thing that I can make. After the lunch, I go to the bookstore. Today is so hot, that the sun is so big that I can’t even open my eyes, and I fell a little bit sick, I think the reason is the hot whether today.
I have a class at two thirty, so I go out to find the class at two o’clock. But the problem is that I can’t find where is the class room where is on the street called 18th South. And I find the street for a long time, but the time is already pass and I feel a little bit uncomfortable, I think is the sun. So I go to the bookstore instead, and I read the book in our school. There is going to have a big test when I go back to Taiwan, and I think I will have a big problem. Because every one is study except me, and my score wasn’t very good in our class. When I go home it’s about six o’clock I think, and I feel more comfortable, so I walk home.

1 comment:

  1. well its really good u finally realize you do have a life in Taiwan
    well i remember u bring some textbook with u when u get on the flight
    so yeah study hard
    i think this is ur very last week in US
    enjoy

    Grade: C (+2points, 50 cents)

    ReplyDelete