Sunday, July 12, 2009

july 11


Today it’s still a boring, I wake up around ten. And f takes breakfast, after eating I go to the bookstore as usual. And I arrive about 11 close to 12. There are less people on the road, even it’s around noon think it’s because it’s Saturday, They wants to sleep late.
I still reading the book “Night at the museum of battle of the Smithsonian “it’s too thick, and the word inside is a little hard. So I use the dictionary very often. I think I am a little hungry, so I eat early. I eat my lunch around one o’clock, two homemade hotdog. I just eat my breakfast at ten, I must be very hungry. And I still forget to bring the ketchup again; it is more delicious if I have ketchup. And I have to eat my dinner very late, because I have to finish my book first, otherwise I can’t go home.
So I read I little bit faster, I think I finish the book at about nine, and I think I still have many place unclear. But the bookstore is almost close, so I have to go home immediately, and it’s a little bit dark outside. But my head is really hurt, and I have to walk home by myself. It’s very hurt when you have a headache and you have to walk home on foots. On the way home. I see a funny thing on my way home. A Chinese ma, I think. He is walk like a circle in front of his house, and I have no idea what he is doing. And a man near by me also sees it. And he say to me” it look interesting”. I think maybe he is doing like” gong fu “or something. It looks really funny.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can tell you didnt put much effort in this diary. first, there is too many spelling erro. i will suggest you to reread it before you post it online.
    also, i will suggest to choose a book that you are interesting, not just because it have less pages. as a beginnger, you shouldnt choose a book that you barely understand.
    dictionary is a mood killer for book reader.
    it will be much better if you only need to check once or twice per page.
    make sure to check your spelling, and your period,cooma.
    i will also encourage to have more pictures.
    Grade: D (+1 point, 0 dollar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops,
    Grade: D(+2 point, 0 dollar)

    ReplyDelete