Friday, July 31, 2009

july 30


I think now I woke up later and later, in the first time we woke up at eight o’clock. After few days we woke up at eight thirty, and now we woke up at nine. In this way I have to eat and clean my stuff very fast, plus I have to go downstairs with Angel. And sometimes I will go to the bathroom. So I have to do things very fast in the morning. Today we woke up at nine o’clock, but the good thing was that I didn’t have to go to the math class today, because today is Thursday. So I can eat my breakfast slower. But I think Angel has a problem that she can’t see a doctor for medical treatment, and I am not really understand what’s the problem with the hospital, and don’t know why they are so busy can’t even see a sick man. So Angel calls a lot of phone in the morning and a lot of e-mail, she even told her boss that she will be late today because she has to solve the problems. About ten o’clock, she finished her phone call and we go down stairs together. She took the bus and I went to the bookstore on foot.
I ate a homemade sandwich for lunch. Since we bought a toaster, and I found out that we have yellow mustard, I love to eat sandwich. After eating the lunch, I went to my second class which was a one block farer from the bookstore. So when I went to the class was about twelve thirty. The bad things happened again, we have a small test today in the end of the class. And the bad thing is that the teacher stands in the back of the class and want us to hand over the paper one by one. Today I hand over my paper but sure I didn’t sign my name on it.

2 comments:

  1. don't know what to take.

    so i take it by myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    cant believe ur professor take the test so serious
    maybe you should just tell her .....nah
    we will see
    if anything happen
    just call Angel

    yeah now you know how lucky u are
    living in Taiwan is way much better than living in us
    at least you dont need to wait when ur sick
    and its very cheap to see a doctor in Taiwan
    compare to US

    sigh
    poor Angel

    well its nice to finally see ur face

    Grade: C (+2 points, 50 cents)

    ReplyDelete