Tuesday, July 14, 2009

july 14


Yesterday I am tired so I sleep around eleven. Since I went to the US, I always sleep long. I often sleep at eleven and wake at eight, it’s around nine hours. The longest time I have sleep I think is almost fourteen hours. Today, as usual, I wake up at eight o’clock. And go to take the bus at nine. And I come to the class for thirty minutes early. Today talk about differentiation formulas, even tough I know the topic, but I still don’t know what is it. I just understand some equation I think. So I just write all the stuff on the blackboard to my notebook.

Finally the class is over, than I can enjoy my lunch. Today I can’t eat hotdog, because there is no bread of the hotdog. So today I eat sandwich for lunch, but there is just cheese and vegetable. Though it’s doesn’t taste really good, but at least it can make me full. So after lunch I go to the class early. Today’s class is talking about the film we see yesterday. And in the end of the class, we have an exam, its have some question about the film. Even I am not really understand the film, I still write a little of my thought. The only problem is that I can’t hand over my paper. I hope there is no exam tomorrow or I have to be slinkingly.

After the class, I go to the bookstore as usual. Today I am searching some information of the Liberty Bell and write my dairy, in this way I can more relax at night. And I am going to stay at the bookstore waiting for Angel until six. Our milk, pasta and a lot of stuff are already done. So we are going to buy some food together in the store.

3 comments:

  1. the photo is the books in the bookstore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can tell u finally read my comments. Good! Im very happy.
    Wow so are you planning to visit the Liberty Bell? Are you going by urself? Or with angel?
    You may tell us what interesting facts you found out about Liberty Bell, or stuff like that.
    I will encourage you to have more pictures in your diary, just to make it looks more……colorful?
    Anyway, its always nice to see some improvement.
    Well done!

    Grade: B (+2 points, 1 dollar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by myself@q@

    It's tired always take picture

    ReplyDelete