Friday, July 31, 2009

july 31


Today because of my report, so I have to go to the independence hall. We woke up at nine o’clock today, and after I woke up I went downstairs with Angel. After I went down with her to the front of the house, I went upstairs and eat my breakfast and clean the stuff ready to tool the bus. I went to take the bus is at about ten o’clock. And the bus in here is really convenient to us, the bus stop is very near and the most things I like are that the road is very simple. Is just like a chessboard very simple and it is easy to remember and hard to get lost. The bus I get is like go along the chestnuts’ street. When I arrive there, it’s about ten thirty. I go to the visitor center first, and get the ticket to the independence hall for free. But the worst thing is that the time to get in is at twelve forty five. So I have to walk to killed time, but I think there isn’t a lot of place to go, I think I just walk and do nothing. I even go back to see the Liberty Bell. And today there is lots of visitors, most of them are Koreans and Chinese. Finally I wait until twelve forty five, and I went inside. There is a person starting to introduce the history in the independence hall, actually I don’t understand most of it. And the independence hall is very small, so it’s like half an hour and walks all over.

When I went home it is about three or four o’clock. And I am so hungry because I haven’t eaten the lunch. And I made the sauce today by myself, and I think it taste good.

2 comments:

  1. it's the independence hall !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    i almost jump when i saw the picture
    finally there is some good picture in ur blog.
    too sad its not by u but some random stranger
    but anyway
    good picture
    maybe you should stop taking picture by urself
    and start asking ppl taking picture of u
    haha
    just kidding
    no, actually im kinda serious about asking other ppl to take ur picture

    im kinda disappointed,
    i was expecting something new
    some new experience
    or anything new

    cuz i dont really see that big different between this one than others diary you wrote during weekday

    anyway not bad
    but sure you can make it better

    Grade: C (+2 point, 50 cents)

    ReplyDelete