Thursday, July 23, 2009

july 23


Today is Thursday, but I don’t have to go to the math class. It is because that we have a big test today, and I can’t pass the paper, so I can’t go to the class today. I can wake up late today, but I have to help angel to go downstairs so I wake up at eight thirty at usual. I just go with her until the front of the house, after it I go back to the room and eat my breakfast. Later I rest for a while, to searching some information and seeing my blog in the internet. I go out to the bookstore is about ten o’clock. I am reading a book called”Emily the strange” it is a book written as a diary. And it said a story about a girl, the girl lost her memory. And the girl’s name might be Emily, because the name of the book is Emily the strange. And the story in it is very funny and interesting. I think I might like this book.
Today’s lunch is sandwich which is made by self. I put ham, vegetable, cheese and hotdog in it. After eating I go to the classroom at twelve forty. Today id still taking about the thing likes reaction or something, and there is somebody is video recording in the back off the class. I don’t know the reason why he is doing that. And we saw a film that is a dog, and we ring the bell and feed the dog, after many times when we ring the bell, the dog will come and asked for the food. And we start to ring the bell without feeding, at the first time, the dog still come and asked for the food. After many times ring the bell without food, the dog stop to asked for the food. This is really an interesting experimentation.

3 comments:

  1. it's the view outside the Penn's bookstore.
    where i always go

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm
    that sound like a very interesting book
    i really wish i can read it as well
    well....i guess i will just have to wait for your book report

    you know
    you really dont know how to take a good picture
    i been to that bookstore as well
    and it looks 10 times better than that

    i wish you can put more effort in photo

    Grade: C (+2 Points, 50 cents)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well the reason i didnt give you a D but a C
    is because you do really good talking about the book.

    well keep the good work
    and fix the ...well other part

    ReplyDelete